Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer fun has begun!

Don't you LOVE summer? I sure do, especially after a seemingly endless Utah winter, with nearly no spring. But, the warm weather is here and we are soaking it in.
So far, we have played at the Daybreak "beach" and I really was impressed with how beach like it actually was. The boys had so much fun playing in the sand with Tate and I had a great picnic with Alison. This last Saturday our neighborhood had it's annual beginning-of-summer BBQ and it reminded me how much I love living here. We have great neighbors! Plus, the two parks and pool just a few houses down from mine are awesome. Also, for the past week or two Wesley and Jack have been obsessed with baseball, so we are playing outside all the time. We bought a baseball tee just so I wouldn't have to pitch the ball to Jack one thousand times a day.
And to really kick off the summer season we went to the pool for the first time yesterday. It was a perfect day to enjoy the sun and water. Avery loved the warmth and smiled the entire time. Wesley is always a little afraid of the water, but thinks all is well with his vest on. And Jack, he has no fear!
I hope you're enjoying the weather as much as we are.
Happy Summer!



3 comments:

Chris and Lara said...

I'm loving this weather too! Can't wait to take Amelia camping -- we've already taken her fishing and she loved it! Avery is so cute. I love kids at this age!

Shaylyn said...

Your posts and kids make me smile!

The Glaziers said...

Love the pictures. Avery is stylin' as always =)