Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3

If you didn't already know, we are BIG FANS of Toy Story around here. Wesley sat glued to the TV at only 15 months old if Toy Story was on. He used to sleep with Woody and Buzz. And today I can't even count how many different Woody and Buzz guys we have... small ones, big ones. Jack loves it now too. So we've been watching Toy Story 3 trailers on the computer for months.
On Saturday afternoon, we had a (much anticipated) Toy Story 3 party. Mimi and Uncle Blake arrived from San Diego just in time to bring Wesley and Jack new t-shirts for the event.
I don't have any good pictures from the party, but we had a great time. Fun food for the kids, complete with Toy Story cupcakes. Then it was off to the movie theater.
Believe it or not, this is the best picture I could get and it's missing Kate and Ian. These kids were so excited they couldn't wait to get inside!
I've got to say, this movie did not dissapoint! I loved it, the kids loved it.
Fantastic movie. Great afternoon.

4 comments:

Ali said...

We had so much fun, thank you! Tate throws a fit every time I wash his hands or put him in the bath because he doesn't want his Buzz tattoo to go away.

Jon and Diana said...

Great party Kendyll! We had more fun than we've had in months with all of those little guys and I loved seeing the kids faces during the movie..priceless!

Chelle said...

We gotta see it! Looks like fun!

The McNeil Family said...

My kids loved it!! O wait and so did Matt and I! It was super cute.