"I'm so excited, I'm freaking out!"
He was awake and dressed in my room at 5:40am! I'd say he was a little more than excited for his field trip to the Planetarium. I didn't get to go with him this time so I'm really glad Allison could be there to document it for me, sounds like they had "the best time!"
(their group for the day: Wesley, Chloe, Melanie, Tate)
(Wesley, Ryder, and Tate)
Wesley came home the next day from school and said
"Mom, you know what was kind of funny? Today was the kindergarten program and every time they said the word Kindergarten my eyes got a little teary because I miss it so much. I didn't cry because that would be pretty embarrassing, but I did get teary."
You know what Wesley, you are a sentimental kid just like your mom and hearing you say that made me a little teary. I can't believe you are almost a second grader! You still run up to Mrs. Melzer after school EVERY DAY to give her a hug. I'll miss seeing that when we switch schools next year.
I love you cute boy!
I love you cute boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment