I hate to say this but, this feels like my 20th preschool graduation post... how many of these I am going to do? But it is Avery's first graduation and a BIG deal to her,
so here we go...
All of us moms/teachers planned a few games, crafts, treats for the kids but the star of the party was Miss Jessica's parachute.
This could have gone on for hours, but they had to receive their graduation certificates before the party was over :)
(Katie, Zoey, Luke, Avery, Maycee)
(Miss Cammie, Miss Jessica, Miss Megan, Miss Jacey)
Avery feels like such a big girl going to preschool, like she's catching up to her brothers. She is eager to learn and to prove how smart she is. She can't wait to go to "Jack's preschool" in the fall. She's even trying to sound out words with Jack as he prepares for Kindergarten.
I love this smart little cookie!
I love this smart little cookie!

No comments:
Post a Comment