Wesley started preschool this week and, although it is just with a few other kids in our neighborhood and these first two days have been at our house, he LOVES it. We'll rotate homes between all six kids and throw in some field trips. The kids think they are sooo big. When I think that he still has another two years before kindergarten I want to cry, so we're both glad preschool has started!
And why take a picture alone on your first day when you can take one with your best bud?

3 comments:
Chloe loves pre-school. I love that Tate didn't want to let Wesley take his picture alone. Thanks so much for doing this week. You did amazing!
I agree with Jaclyn - you did a great job! Thanks for setting the bar so high. :) Wes & Tate are hilarious!
Wesley is so handsome!! They do grow up so fast, Kindergarten is just around the corner!!
Post a Comment