After 11 years living away from San Diego, I still think it is the best place on earth... not Disneyland... San Diego.
I love the ocean air.
I have never seen kids with more sand on them than mine.
Every time we went to the beach they covered themselves, on purpose, in sand. Including Avery, who did a face plant just to get her hands on the stuff.


I love the cheesy signs we took to the airport.
And I love that Wesley was not content holding his own sign and insisted on trading... resulting in a mixed up 'Welcome Home'.

There is almost nothing I enjoy more than spending time with my family.We had a super fun week. Loved the beach, pool, bonfire, zoo,... the list could go on and on.
I wish Brad and Jenee had been there.
I love my mom.In hard times (and in good) I wish we lived closer to eachother.
I'm grateful for the example her and my dad have shown me.
I'm thankful they helped me develop my testimony at a young age and I'm thankful their testimonies are still examples to me today.
I love my siblings.
I really love that I can cry with my sister-in-law (who's really more like my sister) when none of the boys around us will cry.
And I love Brad. His strength and quiet at difficult times calms me. Reminds me of my dad.
I realize now more than ever that the women I grew up with are some of the best women of the earth. I can still lean on them and look to them for guidance.
I'm thankful for the friends I've surrounded myself with, they couldn't be a more positive influence.



7 comments:
I'm thankful for you. And I'm thankful that Avery has a watermelon bathing suit. =)
So sorry I missed you, we'll try again next time. Glad you had guys had a good trip!
I love San Diego too... its my favorite place. I love your family so much, especially your mom. She is amazing. I love your kids who are covered in sand in those pictures. And I'm glad Chad made it home safely. Love you!
I love your family too! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I'm glad to hear that Chad is home safe.
I'm ULTRA Thankful for you! I'd feel so lonely in this town if I didn't have you. There have been countless times when I didn't know who to talk to about things and then I remembered my dear, sweet, friend Kendyll. You really are the best. Not to mention, both times I've seen you this week, I thought to myself, "that Kendyll, she's gorgeous!" I could go on and on. Love you to pieces!
I am gald to hear that Chad is home. What a great feeling it is to be with Family!! I to miss San Diego. SO many fun memories with wonderful people! You are one of the greatest friends that I met and had growing up through my tough times of life. I am so glad that I was able to see you and visit with you this year. Kendyll your parents are amazing people that loved me and helped me so much. Miss ya!!
I love you and your family and those sandy kids. I'm only a tiny bit bitter I missed you in Ut. Those flowers are beautiful.
Post a Comment