Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Two years old... I can hardly believe it.
He's so adorable and smart and funny and mischievous. He is loving and sweet and still has the biggest crocodile tears, that can sit on his cheeks for an hour after crying. Totally one of the cutest kids you'll ever see. We love him!

3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Birthday to Jack!! Crazy how they grow up so fast. I remember getting your annoucement of Jack being born and thinking My brody is just a couple days younger then him. He is a cute kid. Hope he had a great day!

Jill said...

So So So cute! Hope his day was great! Love his personality.

Shaylyn said...

Jack has by far the best tears I've ever seen on a kid... those big ol crocodile tears are heart melting! I still can't believe he is 2?!? Where does the time go?