NINE!
Oh my goodness, how can he be this old?!
He opened his presents bright and early this morning and then asked for donuts. We had an hour before school, so why not? It was a pretty great start to the day. Then Brad surprised him with Panda Express for lunch at school, what a spoiled kid!
It's a no-party year, so instead we invited over a bunch of friends after school just to play. But let me tell you, 10 boys in my house was CRAZY! Good thing they're all so cute!
After gobbling down Noodles & Co. for dinner, he said it was a great birthday. I think so too.
Oh and he came upstairs at 9:15 to tell us he had ready every page of that gigantic basketball book already! And I believe him.
Some things about Wesley right now...
He's still the friendliest kid around.
He's reading at a fifth grade level.
And his math skills are pretty impressive too. He's killin' it with his multiplication facts.
He's got a bit of nine year old attitude already.
He thinks I pick on him all the time, heaven forbid I yell when he hasn't listened to me the first 3 times.
Tessa calls him "brudders" like brothers, except she's not referring to Jack and Wesley, only Wesley.
He reads (and plays) with Jack in bed every night. It's their special time together.
And he's really good at basketball, like really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment