Mother's Day with these kids is so much fun.
Wesley made this for me at school and couldn't wait until Sunday to give it to me.
Then Jack and Avery brought these home for me from church. I love that both of my boys recognize how much we love to read together.
Brad always starts off my Mother's Day with a yummy breakfast and a perfect homemade card from the kids. Plus, he's making my backyard a little more lush with a few more plants.
Because Brad's mom was out of town (and obviously mine too), Michele invited us over for dinner with their family. Matt cooked the most delicious Filet Mignon! I mean it was soooo good! Then we spent the rest of the evening playing baseball and jumping on the trampoline.
I'm so happy to be married to this man and to be MOM to these super fun kids. It was a really great Mother's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment