Jack's preschool planned a super fun carnival for the kids on the last day of school and I was able to help with the games. They started the morning with Zippideedoodah the clown, who kept the kids giggling for quite a while. She let them help make a "cake" with different spices (Jack got to add Season Salt to the pan). But the "carrot cake" magically turned into a bunny! I guess she's half clown, half magician!
Then the kids spent about an hour outside playing carnival games. I got to help with Bonk the Bees.
They also had cotton candy and a bouncy house...
Jack's version of heaven.
Half of the time he was in the bouncy house he jumped like a mad man, the other half he was surrounded by the girls. I'm not surprised... for the last couple months he's been telling me about the girls chasing him, kissing his cheeks, or blowing him kisses! He's just too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment