Wesley has been dying these last two months, waiting for preschool to start again. We decided to send him to the preschool at a local high school after hearing great things about their program. Wesley's been anxious to start since he went to an open house at the school in the spring. Finally, he started preschool again this morning. He's been so excited that I was surprised when he got a little nervous in the car. But after a short pep talk, we were there, he saw his buddy Tate and off they went. I was really dragging him down by forcing a few pictures!
Did you notice Avery's crazy hair and finger up her nose? Nice.
But, even better, did you notice Jack's not in the picture? That's because Jack has started preschool too! He still has three years before kindergarten and we weren't planning on preschool until next year, but an opportunity came up that I just couldn't pass on. A few friends started a neighborhood preschool again (like we did with Wesley last year), then a month after starting one of the moms found out their family would be moving soon. So they offered the spot to Jack, he's a full year younger than the other kids but not much behind, so far I've only noticed his attention span just isn't as long. I'll teach again one week a month, but Wesley and Jack will be in school at the same time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so Avery and I will have a few hours to ourselves.
But, even better, did you notice Jack's not in the picture? That's because Jack has started preschool too! He still has three years before kindergarten and we weren't planning on preschool until next year, but an opportunity came up that I just couldn't pass on. A few friends started a neighborhood preschool again (like we did with Wesley last year), then a month after starting one of the moms found out their family would be moving soon. So they offered the spot to Jack, he's a full year younger than the other kids but not much behind, so far I've only noticed his attention span just isn't as long. I'll teach again one week a month, but Wesley and Jack will be in school at the same time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so Avery and I will have a few hours to ourselves.
Jack started last week and has been loving it. I think it's really a good thing for Jack to have his own activity. He's been excited to tell me about what he's done when he gets home and I'm so proud of him.

What am I going to do with all this free time?




1 comment:
So fun for your boys! And yay for some girl time with Avery :)
Post a Comment