Have I told you how much I love this party?
We've done it every year since our oldest kids were almost 2 and it just gets more and more fun.
Really, I think this was our best party yet!
We've done it every year since our oldest kids were almost 2 and it just gets more and more fun.
Really, I think this was our best party yet!
We started with a spirited game of musical chairs,
Wesley won!
Then the kids showed off their moves during freeze dance.
We, of course, forced a few group pictures.
Next up was the pinata, always a favorite party game for these kids!
Jack and Wesley always go last because they break it every year, but this one was a bit tough...
Michele had to decapitate it to shake out the candy!
Michele had to decapitate it to shake out the candy!
We wrapped eachother up like mummys
and finished the party stuffing our faces with cookies.

So. Much. Fun.












1 comment:
i miss you and your Halloween lovin ways.
Post a Comment