Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gardner Village

If you know me at all, you knew this post was coming.  FALL is here and so here begins the first of a thousand posts dedicated to our fun this season.
It always begins conference weekend, our first visit to the witches at Gardner Village.  This year we went on the "Ride to a Witch".  I know I've seen the signs before but I always thought it was just a hay ride.  Let me just say, if you've been passing it up like me, don't!  They take you for a ride back to a witch village in the fields behind Gardner Village and drop you off for some fun with the "real" witches. 

We walked through the witch's house.
 Got a little funky with Disco Die-Anna, the dancing witch. 
(She taught the kids some awesome monster moves.  By far my favorite witch of the night!)
 Listened to another witch tell the children nursery ryhmes, although Avery thought the dirty bathtub was much more interesting.
 And buried beetles in the graveyard.
 We totally loved the "Ride to a Witch"!  Plus the rest of the night was great too. 
I'll save more pictures of the witches for our next visit!

No comments: