Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Larson Grandma"

"Larson Grandma", as Wesley calls her, had been visiting us for the past week. And, as usual after she leaves, Wesley is devastated. Yesterday at lunch he asked to call her and as soon as she answered he said "Grandma, I miss you!" in seriously the most pitiful little voice.
Then a few minutes ago as I was checking out a few of my favorite blogs, I heard Wesley say to his brother "Jackie, do you want to go to Larson Grandma's house and be a beach boy baby?".
So Cute. You gotta love Grandmas.

6 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Grandmas are great.. My kids love that my parents don't live but a hour and a half away. They see them atleast once a month. My kids usally want to go with them, when they are leaving to go homw. Grandparents are wonderful. How are you feeling? I am sure it was nice to have your mom around.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Kendyll, that is so sweet. You have good boys

Shaylyn said...

Wesley is such a sweet boy! I bet you mom loves to hear things like this. :)

The McNeil Family said...

I am so glad that we can keep in touch. It has been a long time since we have been in each others life's. I will be so happy for you if it is a girl... They are so much fun.. R you going to San Diego anytime soon? I would love to see you, so we could make a weekend trip up if u will be there. ?

Melody said...

So cute! How are you? We missed your Mom on Sunday. I'm glad she was out spoiling the grandkids!

Chelle said...

Hi Kendyll! Looks like you are having a blast of a summer. Jack is so cute...and Wesley so grown up. Congrats on your January baby. I'll keep tabs on you to find out the flavor. Tell your hubby hello for us. Cute blog btw.