I know it's only been a few months, but it definitely was time for another girls trip. I met up with some of my dearest friends for a great weekend together in San Francisco. I won't be able to tell you all we did, and saw, and ate (and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to)... but I'll touch on a few of the highlights.
Lauren, Brit, Emily, and I all arrived early Thursday afternoon and immediately set out for what? You guessed it... a good meal! We ate at the most delicious seafood restaurant, right on the pier, called The Franciscan. Over the meal we planned our next few days, which pretty much consisted of us narrowing down where we wanted to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then filling in the rest of the day with various sites. Do you think we like food much? Thanks to Brit's hard work, she came ready with tons of highly recommended suggestions, none of which let us down. Over the next few days we had the best pastries, seafood, chinese, and desserts. Truly, a yummy trip.

OK, besides eating, we saw lots of great things. After quite the adventure in finding the right location, we visited the Palace of Fine Arts (as seen in many movies) and it was more beautiful then I expected. Of course, the funniest girls I know, couldn't help but model their most appropriate statuesque poses.



We took a taxi down Lombard St., the "crooked street", and the picutre just doesn't do it justice.

The Golden Gate Bridge was spectacular. Really, every time we saw it, it could take your breath away.





3 comments:
Girls trips are always so nice. I told emily I am jealous. It looks like lots of fun. Maybe one day I will be able to catch up with all of you girls. What great husbands to watch the kids.
I'm so jealous it looks like you girls had so much fun!!! Kendyll I miss you we really should get together one of these days!
Oh my Kendyll, I miss you already. I'm greatful for that compass in your nose that directed us around town! The pictures you took are so cute, but someone really should have told me to stop leaning on people:) Love you, see you next year...
Post a Comment