Mid-January we found out we were expecting another baby Curtis! We couldn't be more thrilled! And I know it seems weird to have a picture of the pregnancy test, but when I showed it to Brad he told me that was FIRST time I'd ever shown him one... that can't possibly be true. I've literally taken at least 50+ pregnancy tests over our years of trying for these kiddos (I did the math. Over the years we have actively tried for a baby for 61 months. Yikes!) Anyway, since it seems to be the only one he remembers and since it will probably be the last, I thought it deserved a picture.
Our first doctor's appointment was mid-February and we got our first peek at this new baby and it's fast little heartbeat. It's the worst ultrasound picture, but it still means a lot to us.
And now that it's mid-March, and my belly is already breaking the news, we thought we'd let every know. We had our friend Ryan Pace make the announcement for us and we think it is just perfect!


No comments:
Post a Comment