Friday, May 29, 2015

The Last Day of School

Such a bittersweet day for these two.  They love school and are sad for it to be over, but are so excited for summer.  Wesley looks so cute!
 But this is how he was really feeling...
 And Jack... I can't believe how much he's grown up in this last year! He is as strong willed as ever, but he's controlling his temper so much better!  He really is delightful and funny and strong and fearless.
 He loved his teachers and I'm glad we were able to get a picture with them.
(Mrs. Radcliffe, Mrs. Nuttall, and Mrs. Lindsay)
 I visited Wesley during the second graders' ice cream party at the end of the day.  I always love to see him in action.  He is funny and kind and everyone's friend.  He sat down with his ice cream and soon was surrounded by all of his classmates.
I left after watching a thousand headstands.
And luckily there were only about 10 minutes of tears after school.

No comments: