This is always such a fun night and Avery was so delighted it was finally her turn to be graduating from Preschool!
Watching these little preschoolers sing is just the cutest thing. They performed Baby Bumblebee, Skidamarink, and Love Grows.
And her she is... our smart and sassy graduate!
She loved her teachers (all of our kids teachers have been AWESOME).
This is Miss Kylie.
And this is Miss Maddie.
(She couldn't be at the graduation)
And of course, Miss Kris.
I actually teared up when she confirmed that next year will be her last, so she won't be there anymore when Tess starts. We've loved her and she runs a great program!
And after four years, I'm still impressed with this party... They go all out!
This is Avery's page from the Preschool book...
This is my favorite preschool story of Avery...
We carpool with two other little boys in the neighborhood, Luke and Anderson. About two months ago I noticed that every time Avery was dropped off the boys would accompany her to our door. I wondered why they were so eager to get out of the car. Turns out, Avery has been saying to the boys "Can one of you carry my backpack? And can someone carry my car seat?" And they happily jump up to help her!
Last week I, after we'd been out running errands, I asked Avery to take her jacket and drink inside. "Can you do it Mom?" she asked. I told her no and she said under her breath "I wish Luke and Anderson were here." Ha! Silly girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment