That's what we're calling Tess these days... a rat or ratter. She's into everything. And I know I've been saying that for months, but she just won't stop. Today alone, she dumped out the dishwasher soap packs five times, pulled my couch cushions off ten times, emptied the entire box of q-tips and my box of tampons onto the bathroom floor, and poured lemonade (from a cup in the trash) on my freshly cleaned floors. She climbs everything. She hides beneath the pillows in my room or on the side of the couch. She gets into my makeup and puts on my lipstick. And is learning to climb out of her crib. She's like the energizer bunny of mischief. Good thing she's so cute.
(She didn't see me taking pictures until this moment and then was mad that I caught her and threw her off balance!)
Also like a rat, but easier to deal with, she eats everything (so different than the boys at this age). Her favorite things right now are strawberries, apples, cooked veggies, chicken and rice.
Now that I'm on a roll, I might as well note that this little girl is also becoming quite the talker. She can say all of our names, but calls out for MaMa and Avery a hundred times a day. Some of her new words are cute, head, dog, cat, bink, Mimi, Grandma, and apple. And she's putting together little sentences like "Where's Jack?" or "What's that?"
This funny little girl is keeping us on our toes and we love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment