Wednesday, January 7, 2015

And now She gets to Party!

Grandma and Grandpa completed her "Barbie mansion" with a swing set and car!
 And for her FIRST friend party, Avery decided on a Minnie's Bow-Tique theme.
I painted the girls nails with polka dots like Minnie's bow and we made hair bows.  I painted Avery's nails the day before thank heaven, because I totally underestimated how much party time that would take up. By the end I was throwing cupcakes at the girls and Avery opened their presents while they ate.  They had a lot of fun though.  Avery is lucky to have such a great group of friends.
 (Lia, Zoey, Katie, Ellie, Anneka, Alexa, and Maycee)
 At FIVE years old AVERY...
weighs 46 lbs.
is 44 inches tall
LOVES to sing all Taylor Swift songs
is so smart
is teaching herself to read some words
likes pizza, quesadillas, and chocolate shakes
still sleeps with her "circle blanket and lovey" plus one of her many stuffed animals
enjoys playing with friends and her siblings
likes being a big sister and is very helpful and kind to Tessa
is e.mo.tion.al
is very social and loves to TALK
 
We love this sweet girl and enjoy so much watching her grow!

1 comment:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Her cake looked amazing! Also her smile with no teeth was cracking me up :)