Last night Brad and I got to go to the Lakers game, thanks to Matt and Michele giving Brad tickets after finishing their backyard. The seats were awesome and it was such a fun game to watch. A little tense for Brad in the first half as the Jazz lead by 17. But leave it to the Lakers, soon after the second half began they were back on top. Final score: Lakers 96, Jazz 85

I love all the crazy fans on both sides.
My favorite signs of the night:
My favorite signs of the night:
"Kobe can you teach me how to Jimmer!"
and
"The only good Laker is a Salt Laker"
Love it.

1 comment:
What a fun date night!! In feburary Matt and I went to a Laker game in az.. On of his clients gave him tickets too. It was so much fun, especially when they win!!
Post a Comment