I agree with Emily how did you get them to do that?? Today we took pictures with the McNeils and we could get one of the kids together. You kids are do cute. Have a merry Christmas!!
I'm a wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister...a lot of things I'm really proud of and a couple I'm not so proud of...bossy, stubborn, and impatient. I LOVE my husband and my four super cute children!!! I have the best family and friends any person could want!!! So, all around I am a pretty lucky girl.
3 comments:
How did you get them to do that? They're all so sweet looking :)
I agree with Emily how did you get them to do that?? Today we took pictures with the McNeils and we could get one of the kids together. You kids are do cute. Have a merry Christmas!!
They are darling!
Post a Comment