Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today was Avery's birthday, can you believe she's ONE already?
I mean really where did the year go?
Anyway, we had a little party for her and if you live in Utah, you'd know, it really is a winter "one-derland"! So we decorated with a few snowflakes, but pink of course, after all it is my baby girl's first birthday.

I made a yummy cake, but she wanted nothing to do with it. And turns out, she's not too fond of my cookies either!
But, she did have a great time opening presents...
... and loved spending a few hours with family and friends.

(this is Ellie and I'm pretty sure one of her first words was "Avery")

(and this is Ryan, Ava's brother, and I'm pretty sure they'll be best pals
just like their older siblings)

So we had a good night and we have a fabulous little girl!
Happy Birthday Avery!

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Wow... I can't believe that she is one. She is a doll! I hope she had a wonderful day!! The cake look delicious!

The Glaziers said...

What a fun party Kendyll you are so cute! Happy Birthday to Avery!