Monday, May 17, 2010

San Diego and Girls Trip 2010

I love San Diego! I LOVE my family! And I love my girlfriends!
So, a trip to San Diego to see family and friends is my kind of weekend away!
We stayed with my parents for the first few nights and they just ate Avery up! We joke that she is happy as can be when you are telling her just how pretty she is!


Avery seriously enjoyed all the attention. Thanks Mom and Dad for spoiling her rotten!

So the real reason we came to town was to host a baby shower for Brit. Emily, Lauren and I spent Thursday preparing for the shower. Then Friday we were able to spend some fun time together with Brit at the most YUMMY breakfast place. Mmmmmm.
Saturday was the best. Brit's shower was great! Everything looked beautiful and tons of people came.
We were especially surprised and excited to find out our friend Valerie was even going to fly into town for the event! It was so much fun to be all together again!
After the shower we did what all girls love to do... SHOP! And shop and shop. And eat and eat and eat! It was a great day. And to top it all off we stayed the night at a beautiful hotel on Mission Bay. If we had known our room opened up right onto the beach we may have spent some of the afternoon there... maybe. Anyway, this was the view right out our door Sunday morning-

It was a great weekend that ended way too soon!
Thanks girls, I love you!

3 comments:

BirdieMann said...

BEST SHOWER EVER! How will I ever thank you?!?

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

I can't believe it's already come and gone, I'm sad. Oh well, I guess there's always next year... Kendyll, I enjoyed every hour that I was able to spend with you and Avery, love you both.

The McNeil Family said...

It was an amazing shower, you girls did a great job! It was extra special to spend time with all of u girls after the shower. I am so glad that I had the chance to meet up with you and meet Avery . Thanks again for dinner and for including me in the shower. We need to get togther again. O and I loved holding Avery she is such a sweet girl.