Friday, October 23, 2009

The Scarecrow Festival

I would apologize for posting more Halloween activities, but I warned you at the beginnng of the month and there's still more to come. So here is our day at the Scarecrow Festival. Jack had his first real experience in a bouncy house and he loved it. Wesley and I rode around a racetrack on a bike, maybe too much of a workout for me? We took the little train around the festival twice with a driver who went a little faster than you would have expected (and you should have seen Ava cuddle up next to Wesley like they were on a date, so cute). And of course, more, more, and more pumpkins.




4 comments:

Shaylyn said...

I love reading your blog... it makes me feel like I'm experiencing life with you. The boys are getting cuter and cuter every day (still not sure how that is possible). I can't believe how much Wesley looks like a young boy and not a baby anymore :(

BTW, where are the pictures of your belly? I wanna see those too!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Kendyll, get real, you could never post too many pictures. I rely on picutres of my friends to feed the lie that texas doesn't suck. BTW it looks like YOU were more excited about that car ride than wesely!

The McNeil Family said...

Wow. I love the race car pictures. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. I love reading about your family

Chelle said...

Fall is fabulous! Glad you are having fun!!! Cute, cute, cute!