Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Pumpkins and Party

This weekend we started decorating and carving our pumpkins. I saw this idea online to paint pumpkins and, while it didn't turn out as great as I hoped, Wesley had a lot of fun doing it. This year was also the first we've carved pumpkins with him, but of course he wouldn't have anything to do with the slimy insides. We had a great night and I think Brad did a pretty good job.




Today was our Halloween party at playgroup... here are the highlights...
two dragons, one lion, Peter Pan, the cutest lady pirate, the most handsome skeleton (my sweet Jack), a very furry Elmo (my funny Wesley), and one grumpy bag of bones.

The boys dressed their mommy up as a mummy!

Wesley broke into the pinata!

And on top of all that, we decorated goodie bags, frosted cookies, put monster faces on pumpkins and danced to some spooky music. Good times.

These are our pumpkins, aren't they cute?
(And in case you noticed, the boys did get a bit of a trim last night, maybe too dramatic.)

Finally, it's come to my attention that I have neglected to post a single picture of my ever expanding belly (clearly on purpose), so here it is at almost 30 weeks.

5 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I love the pumpkins so cute. I was wondering when you were going to post of pic of your belly. It is adorable, I wish i was that small at 30 wks. Wow u are almost there can't believe it. Are you having a shower? I have a little something for her.

Shillawna said...

Can I come to your play groups?! Looks like you had such a great time! And your belly is just beautiful!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Cute pumpkins, cute belly, cute boys =)

katherine said...

I was just going to comment on how cute Wesley's long hair was in the first photo. I've never seen it long like that and it's adorable! You look great for only having two months left! And those are some ADORABLE maternity pants! Missing you, the boys, and playgroup!!!!

Shaylyn said...

Your belly is too cute! And the boys are just darling! Love the buzz cut!