Amazing. Congratulations. If I'm doing my math right, then Jack and baby will be months apart, right? Its going to be fun. I can't wait to know boy or girl!
Wow.. Congratulations.. 16 months apart.. That is how far apart my last two are. Exciting and overwhemling at the same time. Hopefully it is a girl, they are so much fun.
OMG! Can I tell you AGAIN, how excited I am for you!!! How fun for Jack, my sisters and I were all very close in age and had a blast growing up. I'm ecstatic for you!
Congratulations! Wow! I would say I had NO idea, but I did have a small inkling. I am so glad you commented on my blog. I haven't been the best at keeping it up lately, but I always vow to get better. I just went private though so email me your email address for an invite, browneyedgirl6511@yahoo.com.
I'm a wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister...a lot of things I'm really proud of and a couple I'm not so proud of...bossy, stubborn, and impatient. I LOVE my husband and my four super cute children!!! I have the best family and friends any person could want!!! So, all around I am a pretty lucky girl.
12 comments:
who's the cuttest? kendyll is the cuttest!! Hey who did you get to take that family picture? haha. I LOVE the chairs.
Awesome new chairs AND a new baby!? :)
Amazing. Congratulations. If I'm doing my math right, then Jack and baby will be months apart, right? Its going to be fun. I can't wait to know boy or girl!
Wow.. Congratulations.. 16 months apart.. That is how far apart my last two are. Exciting and overwhemling at the same time. Hopefully it is a girl, they are so much fun.
Congratulations!!! I hope it is a little girl...and I am sure it will be just as cute as your boys...
Congrats!!! Our little girl is due in October. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you!!
OMG! Can I tell you AGAIN, how excited I am for you!!! How fun for Jack, my sisters and I were all very close in age and had a blast growing up. I'm ecstatic for you!
Congratulations! Wow! I would say I had NO idea, but I did have a small inkling. I am so glad you commented on my blog. I haven't been the best at keeping it up lately, but I always vow to get better. I just went private though so email me your email address for an invite, browneyedgirl6511@yahoo.com.
Congratulations!! We are super excited for you, and what a fun way to put the news out there! You are too fun!
Kendyll! Congrats to you guys! That is so great. Your family is darling.
Congrats Kendyll! I found you blog! You have an adorable family!
Yeah! Congrats!! Girl? Hope you are feeling well and getting lots of rest.
Post a Comment