
It is so appropriate that this has become Wesley's favorite book in the past week. In fact he can almost recite the whole thing. And as today is the official day of GREEN, we've read it a few times already. I know I'm not really Irish, but today we tried to celebrate like it...no we didn't throw back a few drinks, but we did dress appropriately and went to a special lunch where we were highly anticipating their famous sugar cookies (shaped liked shamrocks for the occasion). Unfortuately, the cookies were sold out. That's right sold out by our 11:30 lunch! Oh well, a great time was had by all.



5 comments:
This is great. I can't wait to hear more about your days and see pics of the boys!
Welcome to the future!
I'm pretty sure I could not be more excited about this! Hooray for Kendyll blogging! :)
Kendyll I'm so glad you have a blog!!! I can't believe how big your boys are! So now that I'm not working we really need to get together!!! I miss you. I have a blog too... it's www.eliandkristen.blogspot.com...
Yeah! Glad to see you bloggin' - its a scary world and will suck you in! Your kids are SO cute! I give you all the credit :)
Post a Comment