Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Emily and I

Wesley and Claire

Anyone who knows me well probably knows I have the bug to travel and that means girls trips! (Brad's not much of a traveler.) So, I couldn't be more excited about the upcoming months because I've got plans galore. It started with a visit from Emily a couple weeks ago and we had a great time, although it ended with everyone getting the flu. We took our kids to Jumpin' Jacks and the aquarium, but mostly it was just great to hang out with my dear friend. In just the few weeks since then I was able to plan some more great trips.
Tomorrow, my friend Michele and I will be going to Las Vegas for the weekend. A friend of hers has a free suite at the MGM Grand, so we're going to live it up.
Michele and Ava

In two weeks, Shaylyn, my dearest friend since the sixth grade, is coming to visit! WooHoo! We only get to see eachother once every year or so and she hasn't been able to meet either of my boys yet, so I am super excited for her visit!Shaylyn, Me, and our moms

And just last night I booked my ticket for a great girls weekend in San Francisco. July 23-26 I will be spending the weekend with my friends of forever, Brit, Lauren, and Emily. The four of us haven't been all together in a while (this picture was taken almost two years ago at Lauren's baby shower), so this is especially exciting! I love these girls and can't wait to see them!
Brit, Me, Lauren, and Emily

So, life is good. I have the best friends! And hooray for independent woman and the men who support our travels!

3 comments:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

oh my kendyll, do you leave any money for brad to play with? hehehe. im glad i get to be part of your fun trips. i haven't ever seen that baby shower picture - is that really the last time we were all together? shame on us. here's to san fran...

Kendyll said...

I am pretty sure that was the last time we were together, sad, huh?

Jon and Diana said...

Does Brad stay home and watch the kids? If so, that is amazing. I don't think Jon would ever let me go out and have that much fun without him. He would go crazy home with the boys all day.