Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

I was really sick on Tess's actual birthday so it was a bit of a bust, but her siblings made her feel super special.  I made up for it with a party a few days later.
At One Year Old Tessa...
weighs a slight 17lbs. 14oz. (20th percentile)
is 29 inches tall (50th percentile)
acts like an 18 month old
walks fast, almost runs
is chatty, but the only real words she says are MaMa, DadDa, and No
LOVES to dig in our recycling and trash cans
giggles and runs away when I tell her to "Get OUT of the trash!"
is also obsessed with opening/emptying my cabinets
has a mouthful of teeth
loves cooked carrots, peas, green beans, chicken, rice, pretty much anything
thinks it is funny to take off her shirt
has long, straight hair in front and shorter, curly hair in back. weird
is busy, busy, busy! she just never stops moving (besides cleaning out my trashcans and cabinets multiple times a day, she also enjoys trying breakdown the stair gate, talking/pounding to our fish, and one time I even caught her eating our window sill) 
Happy... if I'm letting her get into whatever she wants

No comments: