Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby #4

In case you couldn't tell from the cruise pictures,
we're expecting baby #4!
On Friday, the 15th, we went in for our 20 week ultrasound and found out we'll be having another baby GIRL!  I couldn't be more excited, although I was pretty certain it was a girl already.  (I was sick with this baby just like when I was pregnant with Avery).
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our baby girl due July 8th...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering if you guys would make the leap to #4. I've got 3 weeks left until #4 makes his appearance and I'm not going to lie I'm feeling a little apprehensive about it. Can't wait to see pics when she arrives!

Jon and Diana said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you to have another girl. I'm jealous you get 2 boys and 2 girls. So perfect! Sisters are so needed and I hope Katelyn gets one someday. We need to catch up, it's been forever.