Saturday, November 3, 2012

Uncle Reed and Aunt Shanna's new puppy

It's no secret my boys don't like dogs, not even the littlest ones.  They've gotten a bit more tolerant as they get older, but they still run at the sound of a single bark.  Brad and I aren't really dog people either, but who can resist a puppy?
Aunt Shanna and Uncle Reed got this cute little thing last week and I thought now's the best time to get these kids friendly with the new member of the family.
Her name is Red and she is the cutest puppy I've ever seen.  Avery loved her immediately!  The boys took a few minutes to warm up, but eventually (and cautiously) pet her a few times.  Thanks Reed and Shanna for letting us come play.

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a cute little puppy! I loved all the Halloween fun! Especially that super cool huge ball the kids were in.