Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In-Laws

Sunday evening Chris and Lory had another birthday party for Wesley. There was a huge bouquet of balloons, a superman tablecloth, and a new guitar... what more could the kid ask for?
In all seriousness, as this is the season of Thanksgiving,
I really love my In-Laws. I am exceptionally thankful for the kindness and love my mother-in-law and father-in-law have given me over the years. Thank you.
On top of that, I've been blessed with great sister-in-laws. Really, I would prefer to just call them sisters. And for a moment I'd like to single out Shanna because she truly is one of the most selfless, giving, and thoughtful people I know... right up there with my mom :). Man, I need to be more like her! Plus, she gave me a really cool birthday present, but I can't tell... it would ruin the surprise for others! You are awesome Shanna!

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

What a lucky boy!!! It is nice to have wonderful sister in laws.

Shaylyn said...

Shanna is amazing! I loved her from the moment I met her. Your brother is a lucky guy :)