Monday, October 4, 2010

The First of Many...

...many, many, Halloween posts.
Every year during priesthood conference, the kids and I spend the evening with my Mother-in-Law. Saturday night we went to Gardner Village for a little fun with some witches (one of my most favorite fall spots, if you know anything about me).
Wesley spent the whole night making funny faces with his cousins. He thinks he perfected his wink, kind of.
Jack was all of a sudden convinced the horse wanted to eat his shoes, so he wouldn't let his feet touch him.
And Avery bonded with her cousin Hailey, while wondering why she didn't have crazy hair also!
Such a fun start to the season!
Thanks again Chris... I love these memories we're making!

1 comment:

Shaylyn said...

Your kids are the cutest! Each of them have their own personality and it shows in the pictures. I can't wait to meet Avery in person, she's a doll!