Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cousins, Siblings, and a few other things

Ben (Brad's twin) and his wife, Cammie, just had a baby girl last week and I am so excited Avery will have a cousin her same age. I imagine they will be good friends.
(Hailey is on the left, Avery on the right.)
So, of course, my favorite thing in the last few weeks is watching these siblings love eachother. They really are too cute. The boys want to hold and kiss Avery every time they see her and when she's not around they keep eachother occupied quite nicely. Although it's not like they have any other option... it's 30 degrees outside most days and I haven't felt like venturing out with three kids by myself yet. One of these days I'll be brave enough. For now Wesley and Jack mostly distract themselves from going stir crazy by wrestling... constantly... and luckily it usually doesn't end in tears.



Also, Brad was home all last week and you would have thought Wesley was in Heaven. He's been really into movies lately and one of his favorites is "School of Rock", so here he is rocking out with his dad.
And this is Avery's nursery, chandelier and all. I know, I know, I am too happy to have a girl.

My sister-in-law, Jenee, painted this picture for Avery's room. And Shanna, my other sister-in-law, kindly came over to paint the pink stripe. And my Mom, well seriously I can't even begin to name everything she did, basically everything. I'm lucky to have such talented family.


6 comments:

Jill said...

Ahh! Such cute pictures! I love Avery, I love Jack, and I love Wesley! I have been thinking about you today and the adventures of having 3 kids! Hope you are feeling well!

Ali said...

Love the nursery! Can't wait to see it in person.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Avery's 3 week old picture is sweet, complete with bow and bracelet... even though she's dead asleep. Oh Kendyll.

The McNeil Family said...

her room looks amazing.. Aren't girls just so fun to dress up. I just love her purple outfit so cute. I love the picture of jack with Avery's pacifcer. That is how Brynlee was with brody's when he was this age.

Shaylyn said...

Kendyll, I can't wait to come see the kids next week! Avery is a doll and Jack and Wesley are cuter than ever!

Chelle said...

She is an absolute DOLL, Kendyll. There really is something special about a baby girl...fun, fun, fun! Enjoy her!