Today my great friend Michele threw a baby shower for me. And it was fabulous. The cutest place ever... Mini's Cupcakes... very '50s... yummy food... delicious cupcakes... perfect place for a girl's lunch. I had such a nice afternoon enjoying time with friends and oohing and aahing over the most adorable girl's clothing and gifts. I couldn't be more excited for baby Avery's arrival. Thank you everyone for making this such a fun memory. Saturday, December 5, 2009
Baby Shower
Today my great friend Michele threw a baby shower for me. And it was fabulous. The cutest place ever... Mini's Cupcakes... very '50s... yummy food... delicious cupcakes... perfect place for a girl's lunch. I had such a nice afternoon enjoying time with friends and oohing and aahing over the most adorable girl's clothing and gifts. I couldn't be more excited for baby Avery's arrival. Thank you everyone for making this such a fun memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great Friends. Yes and Girl clothes I mean stuff is just so adorable. I do have some cute hair bows that I bought for Avery, I need to mail them to you. I love the name is will be just so sweet.
Thanks for inviting me. I had a lot of fun. I was sad I didn't get to ooh and ahh with you. I'm excited to meet a Curtis girl.
Post a Comment