Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We love you Granny


My Granny passed away this morning, I'm sure more than happy to be reunited with her husband after forty years. I'm very grateful for the time I had with her. I'm thankful my boys were able to know her, if only for a short time. And I still find a lot of humor in remembering the night she met Brad, disapointed he wasn't a doctor who could help out with her long list of medications, really a great story. She had amazing strength and an infectious smile. She did a great job raising my dad and his sisters and I can't begin to say how much I love her. Thank you Granny. We Love You!


1 comment:

Shillawna said...

My condolences! I lost my grandmother last month...hard but comforting to know that she is with my grandpa again too. I'm so grateful for the peace and comfort the Gospel gives us. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!